Certification Course in Data Management and Analysis using R
adityadeb May 10, 2014 No Comments
R is a powerful open source software system for statistical computing. It has become immensely popular due to its intuitive programming language, built-in support for statistical procedures, and ability to produce beautiful graphics.
R programming skills set is attracting some of the highest salaries in Analytics Industry. To read more about R Programming visit Ivy Professional School Blog – Why is statistical software R in news?
Ivy’s Data Management and Analysis using R Program Highlights –
- Instructor Led Online class
- Virtual interaction with in-class students and the instructor in real time via Web conferencing software (online program)
- Instruction and real-life application of statistical modeling technique from basic through advanced
- Hands-on programming experience
- Access to Class Recordings
Who can attend –
- Under-grad or Post-grad in Maths/Stats/Economics/Commerce/Finance
- MBA Students (All Streams)
- 3rd and final year B.E./B.Tech.
- Marketing, social media and other analytical professionals seeking a better understanding of the latest technology for analyzing data
- Working Banking/Finance/IT/KPO Professionals
Course Content – (25 hours)
- Data Handling, Visualization & Statistical Programming in R
- Introduction & Overview of R Package
- Data Cleaning and Management in R
- Logic Building in R
- Data Visualization in R
- Statistical Research in R
- Object Oriented Programming in R
- Dedicated Practice Sessions on Industry Scenarios in R
- Industry Executed Projects in R
Batch Starting Date: – 2nd week of June ,2014
Contact us today to know how we have helped so many others to prepare for a dream career in Analytics. SMS ‘R Prog’ to +91 9748 441111 or Call +91 33 400 11221.
Call me at: 9748441111.