For Data Analytics Certification (& SAS Training) Program:
- Ivy Professional School helped me make a transition from non tech background to a career in data science. Talking about the faculty Prateek Sir, Eeshani Ma’am and Pranjal Sir are extremely helpful and patient with the students.
– Soumee Ghosh (Now working with Cognizant, https://www.linkedin.com/in/soumee-ghosh-b11547209/)
- I had a really wonderful learning journey with Ivy which helped me to make a successful career transition to Data Analytics from banking.
– Ashish Kumar (Now working with Intellect Design Arena, previously working with Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd, )
- Being a student of Ivy I can say that it shows the right path for delving into the field of data. If you are willing to learn then the mentors and the teaching assistants are always ready to guide you and help you. For a beginner like me the course is very well structured.
– Arinnita Chowdhury (Now working with Webhibe Technologies Pvt Ltd, https://www.linkedin.com/in/arinnita-chowdhury-7b860925a/)
- Choosing Ivy was one of my best decisions and I appreciate and admire all the faculty specially Eeshani Ma’am for being a great source of inspiration and guidance. As learning never ends, I’ll keep learning the updated tools and I’ll choose Ivy again.
– Pooja Mishra (Now working with Shyam Metalics and Energy Ltd., previously worked with Crown Clothing Pvt. Ltd., https://www.linkedin.com/in/pooja-mishra-17b396182/)
- Ivy Professional School is the best place to be if you want to start the journey in the field of Data Analytics. Everything is top notch and they also offer placement assistance. Talking about the trainers, both Eeshani Ma’am and Prateek Sir have immense expertise and experience in this field.
– Asif Ahmed (Now working with Nielsen IQ, previously worked with Sri Balaji Constructions, )
- I am happy to inform you that I have received an offer from Fair Isac Corporation as a Technical Consultant. I would like to thank you for the training I received at Ivy 🙂
– Dinesh Vakamudi (Now working with American Express Analytics, previously worked with Fair Isaac, https://in.linkedin.com/in/manikanta-dinesh-vakamudi-114b883a)
- Would recommend IVY to every one if you are interested to know about Analytics and like to pursue your career in the same. It is one of the finest institute and the curriculum is awesome to give you a better understanding Rest depends on you how you learn from the mentors at IVY . Kudos to IVY and the team for the great success.
– Vishwajit Sen, (Machine Learning Expert @ AllState, Bangalore, previously worked with Genpact, IHS, etc – https://in.linkedin.com/in/sen-vishwajit-575ab031)
- My Relationship with IVY goes back more than 5 years when it was still in its early days. At the beginning, IVY trained me in SAS and other Analytical Tools which has helped me immensely so far in my Analytics career. The Faculties as well as the facilities were awesome. Alumni Relations maintained by IVY is also very proficient and well nurtured. Even after completing my courses, i went back again and again to IVY as visiting speaker/instructor. Even today, whenever i get time, i visit IVY. I sincerely want thanks IVY for helping me to boost my Career in the Analytics Domain.
– Subhajit Chanda (Now working with Wipro Analytics, Kolkata, previously worked with Genpact – https://in.linkedin.com/in/subhajit-chanda-24182310)
- Ivy professional school is the best analytics school known. With astonishingly talented and remarkable teachers, Ivy is inept in teaching, making students understand and comprehend the subject, take proper assessments to judge the real aptitude of students and help them to get better in it. In one word, it is excellent from all dimensions. If you want a profile in analytics, then Ivy is no doubt the best shot. Move towards your brightest future with Ivy to form your first and most stable step in the ladder of your career path!!
– Debasreeta Roy (Now working with WNS Analytics, Bangalore – https://www.linkedin.com/in/debasreeta-roy-240968102)
Hi Eeshani & Prateek, I’ve joined TCS, Bangalore on 14th August 2012. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. I have joined here as a Business Analyst (in Analytics). Induction program is going on. I shall be grateful to Ivy Pro School for giving me such [an] opportunity, without which I can’t get this job. I shall be in touch with you both always.
– Abhishek Das, (Now working @ TCS Analytics, Bangalore)
- The best part of the Program was that all the topics were covered in the stipulated time.
– Sarthak Maiti, (ISI), (Now working @ ICRA Analytics, Kolkata)
- Module was well planned. A lot of interactive sessions and classroom exercises were good. Faculty has a strong hold on the subject.
– Post Grad Student of Calcutta University
- The best part was the knowledge of the faculty, course structure and timing suiting personal arena.
– Arunava Sarkar, (HSBC Analytics, Kolkata)
- The sequences of the topics were very good starting from basic to the advance level.
– Raza Moiz, (HSBC Analytics, Kolkata)
- The teaching methodology was very good. The faculty’s response to all our queries was excellent. Teaching was to the point.
– Student of Delhi University
For Actuarial Science Preparation Program:
– Rohit Jain (CT3 batch), Watson Wyatt (World’s Leading Actuarial Firm), Kolkata
- Thanks to the faculty, the batch mates and Ivy!!! They were extremely helpful in the program.
-Vaibhav Jain (CT3 batch), St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata
- Ivy’s “Actuarial Science Preparation Program” has given me a lot of confidence to clear the exams.
– Sucheta Dutta (CT1 batch), Presidency College, Kolkata