Why Ivy in Acturial sciences?
IVY’s structured preparation and rigorous simulation test series helps students to make their best attempts in the actuarial science papers by personalized analysis for score improvement. Students are taught by industry experienced instructors with expertise on individual actuarial papers.
- CT1 – Financial Mathematics
- CT2 – Finance and Financial Reporting
- CT3 – Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- CT4 – Models
- CT5 – General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies
- CT6 – Statistical Methods
- CT7 – Business Economics
- CT8 – Financial Economics
60 hours Exhaustive Classroom Coaching Per Paper
- CT1/CT2/CT3/CT7 – INR 9,800 plus taxes
- CT4/CT5/CT6/CT8 – INR 12,900 plus taxes
- CT1/CT2/CT3/CT7 – INR 16,500 plus taxes
- CT4/CT5/CT6/CT8 – INR 24,450 plus taxes
- CT1/CT2/CT3/CT7 – INR 24,000 plus taxes
- CT4/CT5/CT6/CT8 – INR 36,450 plus taxes
Candidates who have passed ACET and are student members of Indian Actuaries Institute (IAI)
Why Actuarial Science?
If you are interested in a career that offers a bright and stimulating future, with the opportunity to be part of a small but growing talent pool much in demand, then consider a career as an actuary. It has a prestige value attached, the scope is wide and the earning potential high. Moreover, you can enjoy a wide range of highly rewarding careers – be it in insurance, finance, banking, stock exchange, consultancy, healthcare or specialised Government agencies.
With the boom in the financial sector, the profile of an actuary has undergone a change. Now, graduation or Masters, combined with a professional certification from Actuarial Society of India, can get you seven-figure salaries as actuaries with investment fund, knowledge process outsourcing or business process outsourcing firms.