2 and 1/2 months Summer Analytics Program
Summer Analytics Training programme with Internship Project
In case you have been very busy all round the year and are now looking to upgrade your Analytics Skills this summer, this is your opportunity!
Join the Summer Analytics Training Programme at Ivy® Professional School (Ivy) to learn the latest in Analytics.
Ivy is a pioneer in the Big Data Analytics and Data Science training fields in the country since its inception in 2007. Ivy’s programmes on Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Visualization and Advanced Data Science Certification have become benchmark courses for several analytics companies for training and skill development. The newly launched Machine Learning with Python programme is a notch above the rest.
Ivy is the official training partner of Genpact, Capgemini, HSBC, eBay/Paypal, ICRA Online, ITC Ltd., Cognizant, mJunction, Lexmark Inc., ITC Infotech, etc.
To know more about the Analytics Consulting industry, please read the following articles –
- How Analytics can help fight Terroism
- Different Phases in Analytics Consulting
- Is India Becoming an Analytics Hub?
- List of Data Analytics Companies in India
Benefits for the Students :
- Internship Projects – Project case studies and datasets will be provided .
- Evaluation and Hand-holding by Analytics experts – Participants and their projects will be evaluated by Industry experts.
- Placement Assistance from Ivy– Successful students will be assisted by Ivy Professional School for placements post their current
- Industry Project Experience Certificate – All successful students will be provided with online verifiable certificate.
- Hands-on Training on Essential Analytics Skills
- Industry Experienced Consultants as Faculty – Especially handpicked faculty members for this program have extensive industry experience along with strong educational background from ISI/IIT and US Universities.
- Advanced Excel (24 hrs)
- MS-Access and SQL (21 hrs)
- Data Science with R (24 hrs)
- Choose between electives (one or more):
- Machine Learning with Python (32 hrs)
- Data Visualization using Tableau (24 hrs)
- Big Data Hadoop (24 hrs)
- Industry projects – 3
Approx 2 to 2 and 1/2 months.
Who is it for?
If you have the habit of asking ‘Why’, you love to analyze different businesses, and you are from:
- Engg. / MBA / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Pharma / Biostatistics
- Elite B.Com Colleges (such as St. Xaviers’ College, Kolkata)
- Working Banking / Finance / IT / KPO Professionals
- Register your name for Summer Analytics or Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Summer Analytics Program” along with your Contact number.
- You’ll get a call from Ivy very soon!
Bank Loan Facility
- Please contact us if you need help in securing a loan for this program
Job Opportunities after this Program
- In addition to the Analytics Consulting opportunities provided by the industry partner(s), this program opens door for many other consulting companies like IBM, Accenture, McKinsey, Genpact, HSBC, etc.
- Some of the roles you could get after this program include:Business Analyst / ConsultantData ConsultantAnalytics ConsultantBusiness Intelligence Analyst
- What will be the mode of training?
The training will be a combination of Live Classroom and/or Live Online classes depending on the location.
2.How will the queries solved for Live Online classes?
You can clear the doubts similar to a classroom by Voice Chat and Chat room while the class is being conducted. For the offline queries you can drop an email to trainer.
3.Will I get any Industry Projects as part of this Training?
Yes, you will get to work on 3 Industry Projects.
4.Can I use these projects to show Internship in my College?
Yes you can show these projects in your College. Ivy will provide an additional Certificate for the Internship.
5. How do I know which elective is suitable for me?
– Machine Learning with Python as elective if you have inclination towards mathematics
– Big Data Hadoop as elective if you have a programming or ETL background
– Data Visualization Using Tableau as elective if you are inclination towards creating Dashboards. Any educational background.
Click here for Ivy’s address.
You’ve the facility to attend this program online too. Please contact us to know the details.
Students will have to arrange for their own accommodation. Ivy can help you find a comfortable yet cheap hostel/PG/flat in the vicinity.