Data Science and Machine Learning Certification in collaboration with Presidency University, Bangalore
Ranked among India’s
Top 10 Big Data and Analytics Schools
Data Science and Machine Learning Certification
What is unique about this course?
Industry curriculum – Top companies guide us to create and deliver the best industry relevant curriculum
Career Coaching – special and regular career guidance will be provided by senior corporate professionals
Mode of Delivery
- Live Classroom
- Lab Sessions for Practical Learning
What are the Prerequisites for Admission.
- 60%+ in 10th and 12th
- 60%+ in Bachelors (B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, B.Pharma, BA (Eco / Maths / Stats)
- Mandatory Mathematics and / OR Economics in 12th standard with at least 60% marks in Mathematics or Economics
How to register for the program
Online registration starts from 20th Feb till 28th Feb for the Screening Assessment. You will need to make a payment of Rs 1500 (refundable) as the registration fee
When will the Online Screening happen? What is the Admission Process?
- Online screening takes place between 5th to 15th March
- Screening: The candidates have to appear in an online screening entrance test. This entrance test consists of the following topics:
- Data Interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- Basic statistics
- Verbal / English
- The final Candidate list will be published on the 15th of March.
- The final enrollment, Internship Profiling and Fee Submission starts 16th March 2018 and ends on 25 March 2018
When does the course start?
The course starts on 1st May 2018.