Data Analytics and Research Based KPO Finishing Program
Data Analytics and Research proficient professionals
Data Analytics and Research processes constitute the complex end of the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) space.
Data Analytics and Research professionals design financial policies, assess financial consequences of unforeseen events, conduct financial research, and design strategies needed to cover the risks.
In addition to the Core Skills (such as economics, mathematics and statistics), strong Computer and Soft Skills are required by the hiring companies.
Required Computer Skills – Spreadsheets (Advance MS-Excel Scripting & Reporting), Statistical Analysis Tool (SAS), DB Manipulation (SAS), Programming Language (VBA).
Required Soft Skills – Oral & Written Communication, Global Cultural Awareness, Time Management, Keen Analytical, Project Management and Problem Solving Skills.
- Total Data Analytics related KPO business to grow from $790 million in 2007 to about $2 billion by 2010
- Data Analytics Employment to increase to 1.5 lakh by 2010 (Source – 14 Feb, 08 – Business Standard)
- Pay scale varies from INR 2.5 Lakh to INR 15 Lakh per annum for freshers.
“Ivy, in collaboration with industry experts, is launching a series of KPO programs with a mission to create a tech-savvy pool of advance Data Analytics and Research proficient professionals. Extensive practical exercises on tools like SAS programming, MS-Excel Scripting (VBA) and Advance Reporting backed by exhaustive Soft Skills training by leading etiquette trainers form the basis of the curriculum.”
Course Contentry :
- Under-grad or Post-grad in Maths/ Stats/ Economics/ Commerce
- 3rd & Final Year B.E. / B.Tech
- Working KPO Professionals
- Actuarial Process Executive
- Trading Process Executive
- Financial Research Executive
- Data Analyst